Our IPS Miniature Solenoid Valves include 2-Way and 3-Way Valves with a variety of body configurations, seat sealing methods and solenoid coils. The all PTFE wetted flow path design is optimized for ultra clean and chemical applications.
IPS Miniature Solenoid Valves, with a 100% wetted flow path, offers precision performance under extreme conditions. IPS also custom configures these valves for specific application requirements, including; vacuum applications and unique manifold configurations. Design a ideally suited for semiconductor, pharmaceutical, bio-medical and chemical process applications. Configurable with a EPDM, Viton, Aflas, or Kalrez O-Ring, or PTFE Hard Seat, the IPS Miniature Series PTFE Solenoid Valve line provides unsurpassed chemical compatibility with a wide range of flow media.
* PTFE design optimized for ultra clean and chemical compatibility.
* Fast, accurate and repeatable coil response time from proven technology.
* High Duty Cycle Rated with controlled ambient temperatures.
* Valve seat and diaphragm designed for positive flushing and tight shut off.
* Non porous diaphragm configured to completely isolate solenoid coil from media.
* O-ring seat configurations for vacuum and complex media applications.
* Designed for aggressive media and elevated temperature.
The IPS Sub-miniature Solenoid Valves, offered in 2-Way NC, 2-Way NO, and 3-Way designs, perform under extreme conditions. The all PTFE wetted surface design is ideally suited for semiconductor, pharmaceutical, bio-medical and chemical process applications. These valves are suitable for a wide range of ultra clean to highly corrosive media applications. The standard product offer includes PTFE body, stem and diaphragm. IPS also offers this valve body in PEEK and Polypro. There are four port orientations available for 3-Way valves. Configuration options for the O-Ring Seat Seals are EPDM, Viton, Aflas and Kalrez.
* PTFE design for ultra clean & chemical compatibility.
* Configurations available for DC & AC voltages.
* Fast, accurate and repeatable coil technology.
* Diaphragm designed for positive flushing.
* Non-porous diaphragm completely isolate coil.
* Maximum recommended Duty Cycle 62%.
* Designed for aggressive media & elevated temps.