Our iPolymer Ball Valve features an all PTFE wetted surface design. The design is ideally suited for harsh chemical and corrosive media and environments. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), commonly known by its popular E.I. DuPont trade name TEFLON®, is also well suited to clean room and deionized water applications. The body, stem, ball and ports are constructed from PTFE. For standard applications, external non wetted components are constructed from Natural PVDF and Polypropylene.
* PTFE construction for media wetted surfaces.
* Reliable low torque manual operation.
* Quarter Turn with Positive Stops.
* Standard as panel mounted & high temperature.
* Media Operating Pressure = 120 psi max • 25 in Hg vacuum.
* Media Operating Temperature = 320ºF (160ºC) max • 32ºF (0ºC) min.
* Ambient Temperature = 150ºF (65ºC) max • 32ºF (0ºC) min.
|BV-44-P||N/A 1/4"||N/A FNPT|
|BV-44-T||N/A 1/4"||N/A Tube|
|BV-44-F||N/A 1/4"||N/A Flare|
|BV-66-P||N/A 3/8"||N/A FNPT|
|BV-66-T||N/A 3/8"||N/A Tube|
|BV-66-F||N/A 3/8"||N/A Flare|
|BV-88-P||N/A 1/2"||N/A FNPT|
|BV-88-T||N/A 1/2"||N/A Tube|
|BV-88-F||N/A 1/2"||N/A Flare|
|BV-1212-P||N/A 3/4"||N/A FNPT|
|BV-1212-T||N/A 3/4"||N/A Tube|
|BV-1212-F||N/A 3/4"||N/A Flare|
|BV-1616-P||N/A 1"||N/A FNPT|
|BV-1616-F||N/A 1"||N/A Flare|