By incorporating an ISO-5211 Mount, our IPS Ball Valve are fitted for automatic Pneumatic Actuation. The design is ideally suited for high purity and harsh chemical media. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), commonly known by its popular E.I. DuPont trade name TEFLON®, is also well suited to clean room and deionized water applications.
* PTFE construction for media wetted surfaces.
* Quarter Turn Off-On Pneumatically Actuated.
* Media Operating Pressure = 120 psi max • 25 in Hg vacuum.
* Media Operating Temperature = 320ºF (160ºC) max • 32ºF (0ºC) min.
* Ambient Temperature = 150ºF (65ºC) max • 32ºF (0ºC) min.